Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Thanksgiving and Stuff


Well for Thanksgiving this year we went down to Brunswick (for those of you who don't know Brunswick is where I went to middle school and high school before running off to Alabama to be with Tony). The whole family went down and had a beautiful Thanksgiving dinner at my sister-in-law's house, and I mean the WHOLE Family... There was my mother-in-law and father-in-law ... My sister-in-law Alice and her hubby Patrick and 2 girls, Constance and Cheyenne... My brother-in-law and sister-in-law Chris and Cyndi and their 3 girls, Shelby, Stephanie, and Lora and their son Logan... My Niece (Stacy's oldest daughter) Lacey, her boyfriend and his 7 month old son... then there was us, Me, Tony, Dylan, Isabella and Gene ... and of course Stacy (my sis-in-law) her Hubby Mike, her son Ezra and her youngest daughter Kirsten, and all of stayed in her house! We had a great time, the kids were back and forth playing the Wii Fit and Dance Dance revolution, and the adults were just talking and enjoying everyone's company. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving meal, a picture session with MOST of the family at the beach and an overall great time visiting with family. I know that Stacey enjoyed having us all there, but I am sure that she was more than ready for us all to get out of her house too.

We left Brunswick on Sunday morning, and what should have been a 5 hour drive ended up taking us about 10 hours. We kept having to stop for bathroom breaks, and the baby was fussy and we played lottery :) for a little bit, and then I remembered that I forgot to put my new insurance card in the car and we need that to get onto post, so we drove around Dothan trying to figure out where we could get our new card printed and finally got it at Office Max, well then Tony needed to get a haircut and we wouldn't have gotten back home in time for him to go to his usual barber so we stopped again at wal-mart and he got his haircut (after having to wait over an hour!). We finally got home about 7:30, sat down and ate some $5 little ceasars pizza and all went to bed.

I put up my Christmas tree yesterday but we have not gotten it decorated yet. I am hoping that I can get it all decorated today.

1 comments:

ronda on Friday, January 02, 2009 said...

Well Baby! I loved every single picture I saw! Thanks for sharing!!! I want one of you and Tony in the kitchen? yall were some where? =) I loved that one and the ones of you and Dylan and the ones.. . well all of em! LOL! You are "GREAT!!!! You need to teach me how to take pictures!!! I love you! Happy New Year! 2009! Aunt Ronda

 

All Things Langley Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino | Distributed by Deluxe Templates