Friday, December 19, 2008

Pictures Pictures Pictures




Most of you know that my hubby gave me a digital SLR camera for our anniversary 2 years ago (it is a Digital Canon Rebel XT). I have used it for the past couple years and not really known how to use all the features, so I have decided to start learning! I have started reading photography magazines, books and websites just trying to learn how to take better pictures. I will be posting most of them here, well the ones that I think are worth sharing and I would love any comments on them from anyone! I will mostly be taking pictures of MY kids because they live with me and the depend on me for their food and shelter so I figure I can take a couple pictures of them, though I know that Dylan usually makes the sillest faces when he sees my camera. I am also going to try and talk my friends kids and animals into posing for me, or not posing, I like taking pictures when my subject doesn't know I am taking it, unposed and natural.

The pictures in the slideshow above is from yesterday morning, Isabella woke me up at 1:30 am, she then went to sleep but I couldn't so I got up and read photography websites and decided to take pictures, then when the kids got up I took pictures of them. We went to Dothan for doctors appointments so we took Izzy to the mall and took her picture with Santa, they let me stand off to the side and take my own pictures for free.

Oh and just a little update::: Isabella will be having her cast removed on Tuesday! We are all excited and it will be just in time for Christmas, which we are spending with my dad, mom, 3 brothers, 1 sister, 1 sister-in-law, my 2 kids, my 2 nieces and my nephew... 14 people in one apartment, crowded but it will be FUN! I can not wait!
Merry Christmas to those of you that I will not be seeing this Christmas.

0 comments:

 

All Things Langley Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino | Distributed by Deluxe Templates