Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas PIctures Galore


Well I hope that you all had a very Merry Christmas, I know that I did. We started our holiday by going to my mother-in-law's for the weekend before Christmas. We went and visited with Tony's grandmother, went to the Merry Go Round and had a family dinner with Tony's family. On Monday we headed up to Birmingham. My brother came down on Sunday from West Virginia, and Tuesday Isabella had her cast removed. Having the cast removed was a little traumatic for my princess. She was sore, smelley, whiney and slept for most of that day. We took her to my dad's house and we bathed her off and visited with my brothers, sister, my grandmother who came up from Ellaville, and my Aunt Michelle who came to visit for the night from Carrolton GA. Needless to say it was a busy but fun Christmas week. Enjoy the pictures...

Visiting with Nanny...

0 comments:

 

All Things Langley Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino | Distributed by Deluxe Templates