Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Finally Jumping on the Bandwagon


OK well I thought that I would finally jump on the blogging bandwagon...

Isabella Paige Langley was born on July 4th and we are so happy that she is finally here. She was born with a little problem with her hip, called developmental hip dysplasia. She has to wear a brace that is called a Pavlock Harness. Here is a link if you would like to read more on the condition... http://www.massgeneral.org/ORTHO/Hip_Dysplasia.htm

Dylan will be starting 2nd grade next Thursday, I can't believe my baby is going to 2nd grade! He has enjoyed being a new big brother and he doesn't even mind helping with diaper duties (usually just throwing them away, but as if right now he still happily throws them away for me).

Tony finally went back to work last week and is working out at Lowe Army Airfield. I had gotten so used to him being home, (he hasn't been to work since before we left Hawaii) and it is so strange that he is gone during the day. As for me, I decided that I am going to stay home and just be a mommy and wife for a little while. Well that is all that I have for now, more to come soon.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh what JOY!!!! I LOVE THE PICTURE OF THE THREE OF YOU NOW I WANT ONE OF THE FOUR OF YOUS!!!! I KNOWWWWWW IM NEVER HAPPY!!!!! LOL! Thanks for the pd love yous aunt ronda

Anonymous said...

have u heard from gene latley? he has appt. VA the 12 may go back in rehab if possible. he says he hasnt drank since he got out of jail...really proud of that! had you got any news on your heart? Aunt Dian got custody or joint with Gail of Michaels kids I just found out yesterday Chasity is exepting a baby in april! she will be 16 in Dec. I just imagine when mike finds that out he will flip out!any who beth is living with two crack fines to hear aunt dians story i dont know all i know is beth dont live @ the farm no more things are bad for her. We changed churches we are going to Golden Islse right now.well thats about all the news around town for now so ck ya later. take care. love ya. aunt ronda

 

All Things Langley Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino | Distributed by Deluxe Templates